Primarily, there are two of us! However, we are outstanding at resourcing, so have the ability to pull in more help, different skillsets and additional talent when necessary.
Deb Bostwick, Copywriting, Web Content, SEO, Social Media, Marketing
- I became a writer because I love words. They can evoke rage, anger, hurt, joy, encouragement and introspection. They can reach down deep into your soul and pull out unspoken dreams, thoughts and aspirations. They can also stomp you to the ground. I love the innate power of words.
- During the course of my career(s), I have been entirely invested in the marketing side of the companies. I have built and managed a multitude of websites, most recently working with WordPress. Over the years I have provided content for companies I have consulted with and for my own websites. During my wholesale years, I provided product descriptions for top retailers like The Boston Museum of Fine Arts, Smithsonian Museum, The Discovery Channel, eZiba, Gump’s and Cost Plus World Market.Over the years I have also worked as a consultant to many startups and small businesses, assisting in website design and copywriting. These have ranged from shoes to residential care facilities, landscape maintenance to fine art. You could say my copywriting work has been as varied as my interest.
Cathy Stephens, Website, Backend Code, Copywriting, Web Content
- Beginning my career in the medical field, I have always had a fine eye for detail which lends well to the detail required in website work. I manage the logistical details from backend programming to frontend design.
- I contribute to the creation of ongoing resources for our clients including templates, forms, and videos. One of my greatest strengths is, if I don’t know something or come up against a roadblock, I research, learn and find the best solution and best practice.
- I am passionate about giving our clients the best advice and website. We believe having a clear message is the best way to grow a business. We believe excellence is non-negotiable.